• Rich in antioxidants: helps reduce oxidative damage in the body.
• High in vitamins and minerals: boosts overall immunity.
• Contains lycopene: improves skin and eye health.
• High in fiber: aids in digestion and weight management.
• Rich in healthy fats: helps reduce cholesterol levels.
Let's get you answered
Yes, roasted peanuts are a healthy snack option because they are abundant in protein and monounsaturated fats. Fiber, magnesium, and antioxidants are also present.
You certainly can! Just remember that moderation is essential. It's best to minimise your portion size if you're trying to control your calorie consumption.
To keep your calorie consumption under control, restrict your portion size to a handful (about 40 grammes).
Yes, a handful of peanuts as a late-night snack is perfectly OK. Peanuts are high in healthy fats, protein, and fibre, which can help you feel full and satisfied till breakfast. Just keep in mind that late-night snacking might lead to overeating, so keep your portion size in mind.